|
footprints in the sand
my life, my memories |
|
|
|||||
| Entries | Profile | Tagboard | Links |
|
You love it when I'm freakin' out
|
|||
|
Date: Monday, June 20, 2005 || Time: 11:05 AM
|
|
|
Hahaz... Yesterday was Father's day... I made a card for my dad and at night my cousin family and mine family went out together to eat... the meal was veri fullfilling...
At abt 4+pm yesterday, my mum and I went out to the dun noe wat "Food Fair" with my aunt and uncle... One look at it, I find it kind of stupid. Wat the... Yeah, it looks plain boring to me. I wondered what am I supposed to do here. So stupid. Anyway, I just hang out behind the adults, looking at the scenery and the way pple selling things. They, the parents bought some food and drinks and we ate it. It taste nice though, I have to admit. Actually, by right, today we should had gone to the PSC activity and the Fun Fair at Havelock road. I think the Fun Fair was a Catholic one, if I am not wrong. The actual plan was actually like this: 2.30->PSC activity... (gives u a chance to go on tv! But I dun wan!) 3.30pm-> Go for Fun Fair at Havelock road. We have already bought a $10 coupon whilst my cousin's family bought $50 worth of coupons. (It is my cousin hu is selling the tickets... nobody wans to buy... so he have to buy all the remaining 5 coupons himself... haha) 7.00pm->Go outside eat with my cousin's family... (the same cousin) Yap... its actually lyk tis... However, at 2.30pm, my mum said tat she was veri tired and needed a quick nap. Thus, we didn't go for the PSC activity. And then later my mum's side aunt called my mum and ask her whether she is interested in the Food Fair holding now. N due to watever stupid reason, we went to the Food Fair instead of the Fun Fair. Bcos my mum claims she not realli sure how to go to the Fun Fair. It was quite far away frm my home. Then after the food fair, my mum and I went to bedok interchange there shop shope for a while... N my mum bought me a watch... (yess... its is a PINK watch again...) haha... I dun noe y... But I am easily attracted to pink colour nowadays... Am I getting more immature instead of the usual being mature? haha... Then we went back home and my dad drove my whole family to go outside eat... Ya... then reach home abt 11pm... then good nitez... Haiz... today morning at 9.00am the phone kept ringing... It is so irritating... Can't it just shut up?! Anyway, it appears to be my cousin hu is on the phone. He wanted to speak to my bro... My brother had promised to go swimming wif him today... Bcos I have the girls thingy today, I never go... haha... So now the whole computer is mine! :P yeah... no one to snatch the computer over wif... :P I tink I will stop here for today. Cyaz guys! 1 more week to sch reopens! |
|
Wen Qian (:
ex-YNPS
ex-SPFer
ex-SRJCian
NUS Computing
sweet 19
young at heart (:
your typical Singaporean|
Date: Monday, June 20, 2005 || Time: 11:05 AM
|
|
|
Hahaz... Yesterday was Father's day... I made a card for my dad and at night my cousin family and mine family went out together to eat... the meal was veri fullfilling...
At abt 4+pm yesterday, my mum and I went out to the dun noe wat "Food Fair" with my aunt and uncle... One look at it, I find it kind of stupid. Wat the... Yeah, it looks plain boring to me. I wondered what am I supposed to do here. So stupid. Anyway, I just hang out behind the adults, looking at the scenery and the way pple selling things. They, the parents bought some food and drinks and we ate it. It taste nice though, I have to admit. Actually, by right, today we should had gone to the PSC activity and the Fun Fair at Havelock road. I think the Fun Fair was a Catholic one, if I am not wrong. The actual plan was actually like this: 2.30->PSC activity... (gives u a chance to go on tv! But I dun wan!) 3.30pm-> Go for Fun Fair at Havelock road. We have already bought a $10 coupon whilst my cousin's family bought $50 worth of coupons. (It is my cousin hu is selling the tickets... nobody wans to buy... so he have to buy all the remaining 5 coupons himself... haha) 7.00pm->Go outside eat with my cousin's family... (the same cousin) Yap... its actually lyk tis... However, at 2.30pm, my mum said tat she was veri tired and needed a quick nap. Thus, we didn't go for the PSC activity. And then later my mum's side aunt called my mum and ask her whether she is interested in the Food Fair holding now. N due to watever stupid reason, we went to the Food Fair instead of the Fun Fair. Bcos my mum claims she not realli sure how to go to the Fun Fair. It was quite far away frm my home. Then after the food fair, my mum and I went to bedok interchange there shop shope for a while... N my mum bought me a watch... (yess... its is a PINK watch again...) haha... I dun noe y... But I am easily attracted to pink colour nowadays... Am I getting more immature instead of the usual being mature? haha... Then we went back home and my dad drove my whole family to go outside eat... Ya... then reach home abt 11pm... then good nitez... Haiz... today morning at 9.00am the phone kept ringing... It is so irritating... Can't it just shut up?! Anyway, it appears to be my cousin hu is on the phone. He wanted to speak to my bro... My brother had promised to go swimming wif him today... Bcos I have the girls thingy today, I never go... haha... So now the whole computer is mine! :P yeah... no one to snatch the computer over wif... :P I tink I will stop here for today. Cyaz guys! 1 more week to sch reopens! |
|