<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763405?origin\x3dhttp://chuawq90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




footprints in the sand
my life, my memories

Archives
Icons source: TNJBC
Credits
Layout: DayBefore!Misery
Inpiration: Gossymer
You love it when I'm freakin' out
sobx...
Date: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 || Time: 4:56 PM
Haiz...

I might seem cheerful on the surface

But I am feeling miserable on the insides

The moment i saw that something

My heart would start aching

It seems to my that

Everything is just too late

Nobody else is goin to giv me another chance

My hopes

Are all gone

Gone, gone, gone

Haiz...

Come to think of it...

Maybe its jus fate??

Who knows?

Life is so miserable...

Me-->> Feelin sad at all times

Haiz...

Especially nowadays

When i heard n see things that make me tink of it...
(Back to top )