<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763405?origin\x3dhttp://chuawq90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




footprints in the sand
my life, my memories

Archives
Icons source: TNJBC
Credits
Layout: DayBefore!Misery
Inpiration: Gossymer
You love it when I'm freakin' out
Abandoned blog???
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 || Time: 9:05 PM
Okay, im finally here after about a week of not blogging. Hahaxx... Life goes on as usual. But then im a good girl now--staying at home to study. Hahaxx... Good girl?? Are you sure?? Well, maybe im a bit exaggerating. FINE! I DO stay at home... But im not studying and revising. Im only doing up my part by finishing the assigned homework. Well, that MSN programme of mine is a bit of insane. It kicked me out tons of times until i was so pissed off that i began using Windows Messenger. Haixx... Looks like i have to download a new one le. As you can see, im now struggling to use perfect english to write my blog. And of cos, to no avail. HAHAxx... Im not used to it... Unlike Wan Hong. She's so used to using PERFECT english. :P:P I just read her recent post, which is about the education system in Singapore. This girl here had been reflecting alot nowadays. I don't know why she wants to do that, but well, surely she has her own reasons. Maybe it's just curiosity. Just like i'm always wondering wats the meaning of life. As far as I know, different people have different ways of defining it. However, I doubt we will be able to find the real answers. I wondered if Wan Hong will see this post of mine? She tinks that i have abandoned it already. But i'm making a comeback! hahaxx...

Having no cca except for a pathetic Media Resource Club was making my life a total bore. Haixx... But on the positive side, I now have more time to go out shopping and for studying. But I think there is more negatives then positives. well, since its all over, no use thinking about it right? But then I still feel a sense of regret. Regret why I made that kind of decision. Is it just a rush of impulse? Or what? People often are confused about themselves. And worse, im that type of people who don't understand herself well enough, always get confused, then become blur, and the worst of all, indecisive. That's the bad side of me. Hahaxx...

Anyway, life goes on. When you are having a bad time, just remember that failure is part of the learning process. In the end, what matters is your hardwork that leads to your success.
(Back to top )