<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763405?origin\x3dhttp://chuawq90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




footprints in the sand
my life, my memories

Archives
Icons source: TNJBC
Credits
Layout: DayBefore!Misery
Inpiration: Gossymer
You love it when I'm freakin' out
I'm dead
Date: Friday, October 07, 2005 || Time: 7:00 PM
By the time i get back my results, i will be dead meat. Haiz. I'm so disappointed in myself. Why? Why? Why? Even having tuition is not helping me to improve. I rather study on my own. Haiz.

Today's Physics paper is a sure flunk one. Gone case. I'm a goner. I studied so hard the day before but looks lyk all my efforts had gone down the drain. Why?Why? i kept asking myself but the answers just won't come out. Haiz. i thought that by having tuition i can slack abit by not studying reguarly. Haiz. But well, i'm proved wrong. The paper is real difficult. Not many requires formulas. Mayb they do, but i dun noe. cos i dun noe how to do. but is lyk they never give u the values needed for calculation... then how to find the answers?? haiz... then section c... biggest regret.. should had done the graph qns... tat is so much easier... i dun noe.. i was so stupid... Haiz... I'm DEAD.

Won't be blogging long until my exams r over... haiz... so far, i dun tink i performed well in any single paper... DEAD.
(Back to top )