<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763405?origin\x3dhttp://chuawq90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




footprints in the sand
my life, my memories

Archives
Icons source: TNJBC
Credits
Layout: DayBefore!Misery
Inpiration: Gossymer
You love it when I'm freakin' out
Bored
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 || Time: 11:44 PM
Been going to school for remedials these days... Yesterday went to Tampines MRT there to help out in the donation drive for the RSVP... Abbreviation for Retired and Senior Volunteer Programme... Ask pple to donate... so tired of saying the same question over n over again... "Do u mind dontating to help the needy senior citizens?" Some jus gave a smile n wave their hands, meaning they refuse. It's the second time im doing tis volunteer programme. First time i did it was back in Sec 2. But this year I not enthusiastic le... i guess Jiemin n xyan were the most hardworking fellas... Their donation big is so heavy... ZzZz... So glad that my class 2nd week of holidays no nid to come back to school for remedials... Except for English on Monday. I've nothing more to add on le... ZzZz... I WANNA BE FREED FROM THE HOMEWORK ASSIGNED!
(Back to top )