<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763405?origin\x3dhttp://chuawq90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




footprints in the sand
my life, my memories

Archives
Icons source: TNJBC
Credits
Layout: DayBefore!Misery
Inpiration: Gossymer
You love it when I'm freakin' out
Haiz
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2006 || Time: 10:10 PM
Decided to change my blogskin... coz i got bored wif the previous one... I love forever friends' skins... coz they are simply cute!

Cannot believe tat holidays will soon be over... I haven enjoyed my holidays yet! Protest ar!!! How i wish there is two months of holidays... Fat hope!

Currenly quite sick with all these soccer matches... Coz there is a coffeeshop next to my block... and they had purposely installed a big LCD television for people to view the soccer matches... So the results is disasterious... Whenever there is a goal... everyone screams and cheers! This is so irritating... But the good thing is that there is "soccer fever" atmosphere around the neighbourhood... But again... why cant they go to the nearby macdonald to watch the matches? Dun they know that Macdonald is casting the soccer matches? Mac is air-conditioned and it is juz newly-renovated... So itz very comfortable... Make use of it!

Sianz. Realised that time is running short. I want go out ar! Protest!
(Back to top )