People in the society backstabbing each other, friends leaving you when you are in desperate need of help... all these i've long seen it ever since i've turned 14. Come on, this is live man, nobody is going to help you, unless you help yourself. You lead your own life, and I lead mine. You face all the sufferings and people can only console you, not understanding anything about your emotions and the torture you've been through in yourself. The pain in the heart that no one could ever help to cure, having to suffer alone all by yourself.
Hopes fly high
I began to aim
For a brighter future ahead of me
The tears, the pain
That i've endured
For juz that moment of fate
The day came
When I meet my fate
Frantic fears crept over me
Now, now
Do it or flunk it
When I flipped open
Oh no!
I dun noe!
And came out in the end
C-r-y-i-n-g
All the efforts
Down the drain
And shall
Never be retrieved again